Laura no está


 

 
Laura no está
Laura is not here
 
Laura no está
Laura is not here
Laura se fue
Laura left
Laura se escapa de mi vida
Laura is escaping from my life
y tú que si estás,
and you, you are here
preguntas porqué la amo
ask me why I love her
a pesar de las heridas
despite the wounds
lo ocupa todo su recuerdo
her memory covers it all
no consigo olvidar
I cannot forget
el peso de su cuerpo
the weight of her body
Laura no está
Laura is not here
eso lo sé
I know that
y no la encontraré en tu piel
and I won´t find her on your skin
es enfermizo,
it is insane
sabes que no quisiera
you know I wouldn't want
besarte a ti pensando en ella
to kiss you thinking of her
esta noche inventaré una tregua
tonight I will invent a truce
ya no quiero pensar más
I don't want to think anymore
contigo olvidaré su ausencia
I will forget her if you are here
(1)
 y si te como a besos,
and if I smother you with kisses
tal vez la noche sea más corta,
maybe the night will be shorter
no lo sé I
don't know it
yo solo no me basto,
alone I am nothing
quédate y lléname su espacio,
stay and occupy the space that she left
quédate, quédate
stay, stay
Laura se fue,
Laura left
no dijo adiós
she didn't say goodbye
dejando rota mi pasión,
she broke my heart
Laura quizá ya me olvidó
Maybe Laura has already forgot me
y otro rozó su corazón
and other man is in her heart
y yo sólo sé decir su nombre
the only thing I say is her name
no recuerdo ni siquiera el mío
I don't even remember my name
quién me abrigará este frío
who is going to cover me up when it is cold
 
repeat (1)
 
puede ser difícil para ti
it can be difficult for you
pero no puedo olvidarla
but I can not forget her
creo que es lógico,
I think it is logical
por más que yo intente escaparme
Even though I try to escape,
ella está
she is in my mind
unas horas jugaré a quererte
I will pretend that I love you for a few hours,
pero cuando vuelva a amanecer
but when the dawn comes again
me perderás para siempre
you will not see me again
y si te como a besos sabrás
and if I smother you with kisses you will know
lo mucho que me duele este dolor
how much this pain hurts me
no encontraré en tu abrazo I
won't find myself in your embrace
el sabor de los sueños que Laura me robó
the taste of the kisses that Laura stole from me
si me enredo en tu cuerpo
if I get entangled in your body
sabrás que sólo Laura es dueña de mi amor
you will know that only Laura is the owner of my love
no encontraré en tu abrazo
I won't find myself in your embrace
el sabor de los besos que Laura
the taste of the kisses that Laura stole from me
me robó
  stole me
me robó.
stole me