Estoy aqui


Estoy Aquí
I am here
 
Ya sé que no vendrás
I already know you won't come
Todo lo que fue el tiempo lo dejo atrás
everything that happened time left it behind
Sé que no regresarás
I know you won't return
Lo que nos pasó no repetirá jamás
what happened to us will never happen again
Mil años no me alcanzarán
A thousand years will not be enough
Para borrarte y olvidar
to make you disappear and forget
Y ahora estoy aquí
and now I am here
Queriendo convertir los campos en ciudad
looking forward to make fields into a city
Mezclando el cielo con el mar
mixing the heaven and the sea
Sé que te dejé escapar, sé que te perdí
I know I let you escape I know I lost you
y nada podrá ser igual
and nothing will be the same again
Mil años pueden alcanzar para que puedas perdonar
A thousand years could be enough for you to forgive
(Coro:)
Estoy aquí queriéndote, ahogándome
I am here loving you I'm drowning
Entre fotos y cuadernos
between photos and notebooks
Entre cosas y recuerdos
between things and memories
Que no puedo comprender
I cannot understand
Estoy enloqueciéndome
I am going mad
Cambiándome un pie por la cara mía
changing a foot for my face
Esta noche por el día
tonight for the day
 
Y nada le puedo yo hacer
and I already can't do anything
Las cartas que escribí nunca las envié
the letters I wrote I never sent them
No querrás saber de mi
you will not want to know about me
No puedo entender lo tonta que fui
I can't understand how stupid I had been
Es cuestión de tiempo y fe
it's a matter of time and faith
Mil años con otros mil más
A thousand years and another thousand more
Son suficientes para amar
are enough to love
(Coro)
Si aun piensas algo en mi
If you are still thinking about me
Sabes que sigo esperándote
you know I am still waiting for you
(Coro)