Florecita rockera


FLORECITA ROCKERA
little rocker flower 

Como echarte flores si eres un jardín
how I will plant flowers if you are a garden 
Con esos olores me siento morir
I feel like I am dying because of those smells 
(1)
 Florecita rockera 
little rocker flower
Tú te lo buscaste por despertar mi pasión 
You are guilty of awaking my passion
Encendiste mi hoguera no tienes perdón 
you lit my fire, you are unforgivable 
Te pondré en una matera
I will put you in a pot. 

Como darte besos 
how I will give you kisses
Mi flor de alhelí 
my wallflower
Con esos colores yo palidecí 
those colours made me pale
repeat (1)
Como trasplantarte a mi corazón
how I can transplant you into mi heart 
Como no cortarte desde la raíz 
why don't I nip you in the bud 
repeat (1) 
Mira que tú tienes el candor a flor de piel 
considering your innocence is skin deep 
Y además siempre estás fresca como una lechuga 
and besides you are always fresh like a lettuce 
Soy el picaflor que chupará toda tu miel 
I am the hummingbird who will suck all your honey 
repeat (1)