Mana: Rayando el sol




Rayando el sol
Dreaming in the sun
 
Rayando el sol
dreaming in the sun
rayando por ti  
dreaming of you
esta pena me duele, me quema sin tu amor
this grief hurt me, it destroys me without your love
no me has llamado, estoy desesperado
you did not call me I´m desesperated
son muchas lunas las que te he llorado
many moons I have cried for you
Rayando el sol, oeooo desesperación
Dreaming in the sun. oeooo desesperation
es más fácil llegar al sol que a tu corazón
It is easier to arrive at the sun than to your heart
me muero por ti oeooo viviendo sin ti
I die for you oeoooo I am living without you
y no aguanto, me duele tanto estar así
I can't stand this anymore, it hurt me a lot to be like this
rayando el sol.  
dreaming in the sun
A tu casa yo fui
I went to your house
y no te encontré
and I did not find you
en el parque, en la plaza, en el cine yo te busqué,
at the park, at the square, at the cinema I looked for you,
  te tengo atrapada entre mi piel y mi alma
I have you between my skin and my soul,
más ya no puedo tanto y quiero estar junto a ti
but I can not do it any more and I want to be close to you