Nino Bravo: Un beso y una flor



 
Un beso y una flor
A kiss and a flower
 
Dejaré mi tierra por ti
I'll leave my land for you
dejaré mis campos y me iré
I will leave my fields and I'll go
lejos de aquí.
far away from here.
Cruzaré llorando el jardín
I'll cross the garden crying
y con tus recuerdos partiré
and with your memories I'll go
lejos de aquí.  
far away from here.
De día viviré pensando en tus sonrisas;
In the day I'll be thinking about your smile;
de noche las estrellas me acompañarán.
at the night the stars will accompany me.
serás como una luz que alumbre mi camino;
you'll be like a light that lights up my way
me voy pero te juro que mañana volveré.
I go but I swear I'll come back tomorrow.
Al partir
On parting
un beso y una flor,
I leave a kiss and a flower,
un te quiero, una caricia y un adiós.
I’ll tell you I love you and give you a caress and say good bye.
es ligero equipaje
it is light luggage
para tan largo viaje;
for a long trip;
las penas pesan en el corazón.
sorrows weigh heavy in the heart.
Mas allá del mar habrá un lugar
Beyond the sea there will be a place
dónde el sol cada mañana brille más.
where each morning the sun will shine more.
Forjarán mi destino las piedras del camino;
The stones of the road will make my destiny
lo que nos es querido siempre queda atrás.
the things we love, always stay behind.
Buscaré un hogar para ti
I will search a place for you
donde el cielo se une con el mar
where the sky join with the sea
lejos de aquí.  
far away of here.
Con mis manos y con tu amor
With my hands and with your love
lograré encontrar otra ilusión
I will try to find another dream
lejos de aquí.
far away of here.