Robbie Williams: angel


 
Angels
Ángel
 
Asi es la ley, hay un ángel hecho para mí,
by law, there is an angel made for me
te conocí, el tiempo se me fue, tal como llegó,
I knew you; the time went as it arrived
y te fallé, te hice daño tantos años yo.
and I failed you, I hurt you for many years
Pasé por todo sin pasar,
I went through everything without passing
te amé sin casi amar,
I loved you almost without love
y al final quién me salvo,
and the end who saved me,
el ángel que quiero yo.
the angel that I love.
(1)
De nuevo tú te cuelas en mis huesos,
Again you get into my bones
dejándome tu beso junto al corazón,
leaving me a kiss together with your heart,
y otra vez tú abriéndome tus alas,
and again you are opening your wings to me,
me sacas de las malas, rachas de dolor,
you always save me from the bad times
por que tú eres el ángel que quiero yo.
because you are the angel that I love
 
Cuando estoy fatal,
when I am desperate
ya no sé qué hacer ni a dónde ir,
and I don't know what to do or where go
me fijo en ti, y te siento cerca pensando en mi,
I look at you, and I feel you near thinking about me
el cuerpo se me va, hacia donde tú estás,
my body is going to where you are
mi vida cambió, el ángel que quiero yo.
the angel that I love changed my life.
(repeat 1)