Tu recuerdo

 
Tu recuerdo
Your memory
 
(1)
Tu recuerdo sigue aquí Como un aguacero
your memory continues here like a cloudburst
rompe fuerte sobre mí, pero a fuego lento
It bursts over me but on a low heat
quema y moja por igual
it burns and wets in the same way
Y ya no sé lo que pensar
and now I don't know what to think
Si tu recuerdo me hace bien o me hace mal
if your memory makes me feel good or bad
 
Un beso gris, un beso blanco
a grey kiss, a white kiss
Todo depende del lugar
everything depends on the place
Que yo me fui. Eso está claro
It is clear that I left
Pero tu recuerdo no se va
but your memory doesn't go
Siento tus labios en las noches de verano
I feel your lips during the summer nights
Ahí están, cuidándome en mi soledad
they are there, taking care of me in my loneliness
Pero a veces me quieren matar
but sometimes they want to kill me
repeat (1)
A veces gris, a veces blanco
sometimes it is grey and sometimes it is white
Todo depende del lugar
everything depends on the place
Que tú te fuiste, eso es pasado
you left me, it is in the past
Sé que te tengo que olvidar
I know that I have to forget you
Pero yo le puse una velita a to’s mis santos
I placed a small candle for all my saints
Ahí está, para que pienses mucho en mí
So that you think about me a lot
No dejes de pensar en mí
don’t stop thinking about me
repeat (1)
(Piensa en mí) Es antídoto y veneno el corazón
(think about me) the heart is antidote and poison
(Te hace bien) Que quema y moja, que viene y va
(makes you feel good) burn, wet, come and go
(Tu dónde estás?) Atrapado entre los versos Y el adiós
(Where are you?) Caught between the verses and the farewell
repeat (1)