Chino y Nacho: mi niña bonita



 
Mi niña bonita
Pretty girl
 
Richi Peña, chino y nacho (the Singers names)
esta canción nació de un pensamiento
this song was born from a thought
es asi, que yo solo pienso en ti
that is why I only think of you
mi niña bonita, mi amor..
my pretty girl, my love
oye tu, ¿reconoces un hit cuando lo oyes?
hey you, do you recognize a hit when you hear it?
lo que siento por ti es ternura y pasión
what I feel for you is tenderness and passion
tú me has hecho sentir
you have made me to feel
que hay en mi corazón tanto amoooooor
that in my heart there is so much love
yo naci para ti
I was born for you
tú también para mi
and you were born for me
y ahora se que morir es tratar de vivir
and now I know that to die is about living
sin tu amoooooor
without your love
sin tu amooooor
without your love
mi niña bonita mi dulce princesa
my pretty girl my sweet princess
me siento en las nubes cuando tu me besas
I feel like I am in the clouds when you kiss me
y siento que vuelo mas alto que el cielo
I feel that I am flying higher than heaven
si tengo de cerca el olor de tu pelo
if I have close to me the smell of your hair
mi niña bonita brillante lucero
my pretty girl my bright star
te queda pequeña la frase te quiero
I love are just small words
por eso mis labios te dicen te amo
that’s why my lips say to you "I love you"
cuando estamos juntos mas nos enamoramos.
when we're together we fall in love more
aqui hay amooooooor
here there is love
aqui hay amoooooor
here there is love
aqui hay amor amor
here there is love
aqui hay hay hay hay hay hay amor
here there is, there is, There is love
esta noche como espuma sube,
this night rises like foam,
que cuando te tomo de la mano por el parque
  when I take your hand and we walk in the park
camino en las nubes
I feel like I am walking on the clouds
parece mentira que ya no recuerdo nada cuando solo estuve.
It seems a lie that now I don´t remember when I was alone
nada se podrá comparar con algo tan especial
nothing can compare with something so special
le agradezco al tiempo que me ha demostrado
I appreciate the time that has shown me
que las cosas buenas llegan en cualquier momento
that the good things arrive at any time
que no imaginaba que conocería algún día este sentimiento
I didn´t imagine that someday I would know this feeling
un amor puro y natural digno de admirar
a pure and natural love, a love to admire
digno de admirar princesa
a love to admire, princess
un montón de fantasía lleno de romance y alegría
many fantasy full of romance and joy
de bellos detalles cada día,
of beautiful details each day,
mira quien lo diría que de ti yo me enamoraría
look , who would say that I would fall in love with you
y que sin tu amor no viviría
and that without your love I would die
como sabia que esto pasaría
how could I know that this would happen
que ibas a ser mía
that you would be mine
y que yo querría amarte por siempre
and that I would want to love you forever
amarte por siempre (mi niña bonita)
to love you forever my pretty girl
mi niña bonita
my pretty girl