Reik: sabes



Sabes
I want you to know

Sabes no pido nada mas
you know I don´t ask anything else
que estar entre tus brazos
that be between your arms
y huir de todo el mal
and escape from all evil
que a todo he renunciado por estar junto a ti
I have gave up everything to be close to you
Sabes no dejo de pensar que estoy enamorado
you know I never stop  thinking I am in love
te quiero confesar que soy solo un esclavo
I have to admit I´m only a slave
que no sabe vivir sin ti
that I don't know how to live without you
Cuando llegaste tú, te metiste en mi ser
When you arrived, you got into my being   
encendiste la luz
you lit up the light
me llenaste de fe
you filled me with faith
tanto tiempo busqué
I searched for so long
pero al fin te encontré
but finally I found you
tan perfecta como te imaginé.
you are as perfect as I imagined.
Como aguja en un pajar te busqué sin cesar,
Like a needle in a haystack I looked for you non stop,
como huella en el mar tan difícil de hallar
you are like a footprint on the sea so difficult to find
tanto tiempo busqué pero al fin te encontré
I searched for a long time and finally I found you
tan perfecta como te imaginé.
as perfect as I imagined.      
Sabes te quiero confesar
I want to confess to you
que te encuentro irresistible
that I find you irresistible
no dejo de pensar que haría lo imposible
I keep thinking that I would do the impossible
por quedarme cerca de ti.
because I want to be close to you.