Duncan dhu: a tientas

 
  

A tientas
Tentatively
 
Pienso en otoños que ya fueron,
I think about autumns already gone,
pienso en inviernos que volvieron,
I think about winters that returned,
sin ti no es igual.
without you it is not the same.
Busqué en tus ojos mi destierro,
I looked in your eyes for my exile,
sigo tus pasos voy a tientas,
I follow tentatively in your footsteps,
di ¿a dónde vas?
tell me where are you going?
y quise llorar por ti y por mi,
and I wanted to cry for you and for me,
un dia más… oh na, nara na.
one day more.
La luna esconde su mirada
The moon hides its look
y yo, yo quiero conquistarla,
and I, I want to conquer it
ya ves todo sigue igual.
you see nothing has changed.
Un llanto lento, un llanto amargo,
a slow cry, a bitter cry
un llanto al fin desesperado
finally a desperate cry
y  yo no, no se llorar.
and I do not know how to crying
y quise soñar… por ti y por mi,
and I wanted to dream for you and for me
un dia mas… oh na, nara na.
another day oh na, nara na
Y no me asusta gritar, tu nombre en la obscuridad,
and it does not scare me to scream your name in the dark
en este exilio que, me has obligado a compartir.
in this exile that you have made me share.
Es como un filo de navaja,
It is like a knife edge,
Este camino que ahora sigo,
this road that I follow now
amor… no volveré.
my love, I will not return