Tony Dize: El doctorado

 
EL DOCTORADO
PhD
 
Hoy pienso en el momento en que te conocí
Today I think of the moment when I met you
hoy me doy cuenta que perdí todo sin ti
today I realize that I lost everything without you
la vida me enseño que pa´ amarte era así
life taught me that if I wanted to love you, it had to happen like this
mas no aprendí a olvidarte y como hacer sin ti
but I didn`t learn how to forget you and what to do without you
lo tengo todo mas de lo que yo pensé
I have everything much more than I thought
mas siento que sin ti perdí
but I feel that without you I am lost
que fracasé...
I failed
saqué la puntuación mas alta en el amor,
I got the highest score in love,
pero de nada vale..
but it isn’t worth it
tengo un gran conocimiento
I have a great knowledge
yo mas que eso tengo un doctorado
I have more that this, I have a PhD
tengo el corazón graduado en sentimiento
I have a heart that is graduated in love
con la nota que jamás nadie ha alcanzado
with the score that nobody else has ever achieved
tengo mis sueños contigo,
I have my dreams with you,
todo lo que sé, tú me lo haz enseñado
everything I know, You had taught
me nada de lo que yo conozco es fingido
nothing that I know is pretended
todo lo que tengo, mas o menos lo perdí...
I have lost almost everything I had
no se como hacer sin ti
I don´t know what to do without you
teniendo todo o nada me quedo sin ti
Despite having everything, I have nothing without you
¿De qué me vale?
What is it worth?
si tu no estás aquí a mi lado,
if you are not here by my side, nena,
¿De qué me vale? baby,
what is it worth ?
no se como hacer sin ti
I don´t know what to do without you
teniendo todo o nada, me quedo sin ti
having everything or nothing I am without you
¿De qué me vale?
What is it worth ?
los mil diplomas y mil honores de nada me vale.
the thousand diplomas and honors are not worth anything
vivo enamorado y loco
I live in love and crazy
yo sin ti vivo fracasado y loco
Without you I have failed and lost my mind
si tu no estas aquí
If you aren´t here
aqui a mi lado
here by my side
de nada vale ya
now everything is worthless
lo que sé y mi doctorado
the things I know and my PhD
Tengo una casa de campo,
I have a cottage
con miles de premios sobre el tablillero
and I have thousands of prizes on the table
tengo mi carrera y mis cuentas de banco
I have my job and my bank account
tengo tantas ganas de vivir
I have the desire to live
y muero de amor
and I die of love.