Benny Ibarra: el cielo en tu mirada





El cielo en tu mirada
heaven is in your eyes
 
Cielo por tu luz
I give you heaven for your light
por esa caricia
for that caress
yo seria capaz de rendir mi ser
I would be able to surrender to you
ya no tiene caso mirar hacia otro lado
now I do not want to look the other way
todo lo que espero lo encuentro en ti.
because I find in you everything I hope for
el cielo en tu mirada
heaven is in your eyes
cada madrugada
with every dawn
es a donde pierdo mi confusión
my confusion disappears
y cuando estas ausente
and when you are not here
te abrazo a mi mente
I bring your presence to my mind
cielo para sobrevivir
heaven to survive
Siéntete segura
you can feel safe
que no te quepa duda
do not have any doubts
cuenta con mi vida y mi devoción,
you can count on me and my devotion
vivo para amarte
I only live to love you
para mi alejarme
when you are not there
es como quedar sin respiración
I can not breath