Grupo 5: Motor y motivo



 
Motor y motivo
My reason to go on
 
La luz de mis ojos, aire que respiro
you are the light in my eyes and the air that I breath
eres en mi vida motor y motivo
you are my life, my reason for living
ayer tan lejana y hoy tan dentro mío
yesterday you were so far away and today you are so close
solo con mirarte me has hecho cautivo
I only have to look at you I become your slave
ocupas en mi mente un 90%
you occupy ninety percent of my mind
Tu nombre pronuncio, muero por tus besos
I say your name I die for your kisses
Emocionaste a mi mundo sereno
you have put excitement in my calm world
Te has adueñado de mis sentimientos
you have taken over my feelings
Algo me has hecho para que te quiera
you have done something to make me love you
Dependo de ti como planta a la tierra
I depend on you as a tree depends on the earth
Sin mover un dedo me has echo adorarte
without doing anything, you made ​​me adore you
a primera vista me enamoraste
You fell in love with me at first sight
te  regalo mi vida, mi cariño sincero
I give you my life, my sincere affection
mi alma, mis sueños y todo lo que quiero
my soul, my dreams and everything I have
y no me cansa decir que te amo
I never tire of saying I love you
le grito al mundo te amo, te amooooo!
I shout to the world I love you, my love