Nelly Furtado Manos al aire




Manos al aire
Hands in the air
 
Tú, que pierdes el control
you are loosing control
hablando en alta voz
speaking in a loud voice
hieres mi corazón
you are breaking my heart
Yo, tratando de escuchar
I am trying to listen no me
puedo explicar
I can't explain
qué extraña sensación.
what a strange sensation
Tú no me quieres entender
you don't want to understand me
y me mandas a callar
and you tell me to shut up
diciéndome no me debo sorprender
telling me I should not be surprised
porque así es la realidad de nuestro amor
Because this is the reality of our love
Y yo no tengo armas para enfrentarte
and I dont have the weapons to confront you
pongo mis manos, manos al aire
I put my hands, hands in the air
sólo me importa amarte
my only interest is to love you
en cuerpo y alma como era ayer
with my body and my soul like yesterday
Tú que perdiste el control you,
who lost control,
te dejaste llevar por la inseguridad
you allowed yourself to taken over by insecurity
yo que te he visto crecer
I, who have seen grow up,
me puedo imaginar que todo cambiará
I imagine that everything will changed
Hoy aunque todo siga igual
although today everything continue the same
y me mandes a callar
and you tell me to shut up
diciéndome que tienes que dominar
telling me you have to dominate
o será el final
or it will be the end
y yo no puedo así
and I can not continue like this