Libido: libido



Libido
Libido
 
Nos vimos de Nuevo, pensaste en volver a mi
we meet again, you thought of coming back to me
Me tienes contigo, no sabes lo que aprendí
you have me with you, you don't know what I have learnt :
  a llorar sin lágrimas,
to cry without tears,
a no creer en los sueños
not to believe in dreams,
a no envolverme en tus besos, ni en tus caricias
not to trust in your kisses or your caresses
porque todas son mentiras
because they are all lies
Y te quito las ropas
and I am taking off your clothes
y yo entro en tu cuerpo
and I am entering inside your body
  y juntando las almas, tu cuerpo y el mío
and joining our souls, your body and my body
se envuelven en libido
they are wraped in libido
Terminó tu sueño de ser la dueña de mí
Your dream of owning me is over
empieza tu infierno
your hell has started,
tu premio a lo que aprendí
it is your price for what you have taught me
No quiero verte jamás con él
I don't want to see you with him again
el odio en mi alma se pone de pie
hatred in my soul turns vigilante
con un arma en la mano no sé que hacer.
with a gun in my hand I don't know what to do