Madonna: veras



 
Veras
You will see
 
Tú piensas que yo no podré vivir...sin ti
You think that I won't be able to live without you
tú piensas no podrá sobrevivir...
you think: she is not going to survive……
que nada me queda, sino estás junto a mí...
that I have nothing, if you aren't with me
Verás...que no es así...
you will see that it isn't like this
Tú piensas que jamás seré feliz...sin ti
you think I will never be happy without you
que destruiste al fin mi corazón...
that finally you have destroyed my heart
que no voy a descubrir la forma de volver atrás
that I am not going to discover the way to go back
sin tí yo sé que sí...
without you, I know I'll do it
(1)
Ya lo verás...´
You will see
no necesito a nadie más...
I don´t need anybody else
podré resistir... voy a poder seguir...
I will resist ... I will be able to continue
(2)
Lo haré por mí...
I will do it for
me será mi gloria personal...
it will be my personal glory ...
nadie ni tú me la podrá quitar...
no one, not even you will be able to take it away from me
Verás...
You will see
Acepta la verdad: no lloraré... por tí...
accept the truth: I am not going to cry for you
yo sé que así será... podré salir...
I know it will be like this. I am going to succeed
Voy a saltar sin red... y no voy a caer...
I am going to jump without a net ... and I will not fall
Será mejor...sin tí...
it will be better without you
repeat (1)
Verás...
You will see
Verás...
You will see