Te amaré




Te amaré
I will love you
 
Con la paz de las montañas te amaré
In the peace of the mountains  I will love you
con locura y equilibrio te amaré
With madness and calm I will love you
con la rabia de mis años
with the anger of my years
como me enseñaste a ser
like you have taught me to be
con un grito en carne viva te amaré
with a heart-rending cry
En silencio y en secreto te amaré
in silence and in secret I will love you
arriesgando en lo prohibido te amaré
risking the forbidden I will love you
en lo falso y en lo cierto
In falseness and in truthfulness
con el corazón abierto
with my open heart
Por ser algo no perfecto te amaré
because you you are not perfect I will love you
Te amaré te amaré como no está permitido
I will love you as it is not permitted
Te amaré te amaré
I will love you
como nunca se ha sabido
as you have never been loved
porque así lo he decidido te amaré
because as it is, I have decided I will love you
Por ponerte algún ejemplo te diré
as an example I will tell you
que aunque tengas manos frias te amaré
that although your hands are cold I will love you
con tu mala ortografía
with your bad spelling
Y tú no saber perder
and you being a bad loser
Con defectos y manias te amaré
With your imperfections and your obsessions I will love you
Te amaré te amaré
I will love you, I will love you
Porque fuiste algo importante
because you were a special person
Te amaré te amaré
I will love you, I will love
you cuando ya no estés presente
when you are no longer present
A pesar de todo siempre te amaré
despite everything I will always love you
Al caer de cada noche esperaré
At the end of every night I will wait
A que seas luna llena y te amaré
and I will love you as though you were a full moon
y aunque queden pocos restos
and although there are few remains
en señal de lo que fue
as a sign of what it was
seguirás cerca y muy dentro
you will remain close and in my heart
Te amaré, te amaré te amaré
I will love you, I will love you, I will love you
a golpe de recuerdos
remembering the past
te amaré te amaré
I will love you, I will love  you
hasta el último momento
until the last moment
seguirás  cerca y muy dentro
you will remain close and in my heart
a pesar de todo siempre
despite everything I will always love
you te amaré.
I will love you.