Lejos de ti

 
Lejos de ti
Far away from you
 
Hace tiempo que mi vida no tiene valor
It´s a long time since my life had value
Será porque dentro mío llevo un gran dolor
it will be because inside me I have a great pain
Tú decidiste no volver
you decided not to return
Aquella noche yo morí
that night I died
(1)
Desde esa noche nunca más volví a reír
Since that evening I never laughed again
Llevo dentro el castigo de no serte fiel
I carry within the punishment for not being faithful
Parece que ahora si entendí
It seems that now I understood
Que te he perdido para siempre
I have lost you forever
Como te digo que me enseñes a vivir
how I tell you to teach me to live
Si cada noche me muero de recordar
if every night I die remembering
Tu gran amor
your great love
Tu triste adiós
your sad goodbye
Hay tu cariño aún vive en mí
your love still lives on me
No puedo más vivir sin ti
I can't live without you anymore
Lejos de ti voy a morir
far away from you I am going to die
Hay como duele vivir sin ti
how hurts living without you
repeat (1)